Private Activity Bonds

Private Activity Bonds are typically issued by government agencies (City, County, State) to fund civic projects (such as an arena or concert hall). That description is not 100% inclusive, but is true in the vast majority of cases.

PAB interest is entered on Form 6251. You get to it by following this path.


Once the page loads, scroll down to this box.